Major Growth is just beginning
Vasse is one of the region’s most significant developments. It’s currently in a major growth phase, strongly backed by:
• A masterplan that includes 7,500 residents and 1,000 jobs.
• The City of Busselton’s population that has tripled in 30 years.
Location is a drawcard
Vasse is easily accessible for the major towns of Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River. Over 6.5 million vehicles drive past each year. That’s over 17,000 vehicles each day.
With such a convenient location, Vasse is attractive to:
- The high number of local tradespeople and business owners.
- The 33,000 people living in Busselton and 13,000 in Margaret River.
- Mobile workers in all three towns.
Strong Investment in Vasse
- $180 million invested by the Vasse Development Partners to create the estate.
- $60 million invested by the State Government and statutory authorities on schools and infrastructure in the past 10 years – including the Vasse Bypass roadworks.
- $32 million for expansion of the Cape Naturaliste College between 2018 and 2020.
- $32 million by the Vasse Development Partners on Vasse Village, Dawson residential estate and the Vasse Business Park
Join Over 70 Big & Small Businesses
Vasse Business Park caters for all types of businesses wanting to benefit from easy access to multiple SW towns. Some of our resident businesses include:
- Western Power, who opened their new $10 million servicing depot in October 2018.
- Cheeky Monkey, who opened a new production brewery with capacity to produce over 10,000 litres of beer per day in October 2019.
- Yahava Coffee, a very popular international coffee roasting company, were one of the first to open in Vasse.
Business Opportunities at Vasse
Vasse Business Park includes lots from 1000 -1500m2 with prices starting from just $273,000 ex GST.
The 11 main street lots in Vasse Village shopping precinct have now sold or are under offer. Limited sales and leasing opportunities are still available.
Act now to give your business the edge you’ve been looking for. Call Sam Hanson on 0418 926 964.
Build your business at the centre of the south west
Join strong brands in a high growth area with already solid traffic
Get more information about sales and leasing opportunities in Vasse Village or Vasse Business Park