Register or ask a question
Do you have a question about Vasse, or would like to register your interest so you don’t miss out on future releases? Get in touch and we’ll get back to you promptly.
Grow your business at Vasse: Prime location and exposure
The Vasse Village Centre offers an envious location and exposure to an affluent and growing population.
- More than 500,000 people are attracted to Busselton annually
- More than 400,000 travel through Vasse to Augusta and Margaret River annually
- New 3,500sqm Coles opening late 2017
- Busselton is the 3 rd most populous region in WA
- Population is expected to grow at 3.5% per year
- Vasse will ultimately be home to 5000 people
- Vasse is the fastest growing suburb of Busselton
- Vasse household income is nearly 40% higher than the Busselton average
• Weekdays: 7,100 per day
• Weekends/Fridays: 8,840 per day
- Once the Vasse Village Centre opens
• Weekdays: 18,730
• Napoleon Promenade through the Village: 8,170
- 2031 projections: 129% increase over 2016 estimates
Coles Communications Manager Julia Balderstone:
"Coles was drawn to the development as we see strong population growth and a great opportunity to be part of a high-quality residential development and town centre."