Keystart recently announced that they will be relaxing the eligibility criteria for borrowing money from 1 July 2019. Now even more people will be able to qualify for Keystart finance.
New Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Now you may qualify for a Keystart low deposit home loans if you:
- earn no more than $125,000 for singles, $150,000 for couples and $155,000 for families;
- if you’re buying a home in the SW valued at $500,000 or less.
This policy change is in effect for six months only, so find out if you qualify now.
Read more about the Keystart changes to maximum income limits here.
Who Is Keystart
Keystart is a WA Government initiative that helps Western Australian residents own their first home.
They provide a variety of low deposit and shared home loans. You can use a Keystart home loan to fund your land and home building contract.
To qualify for a Keystart Home Loan, you need to be:
- Living in WA and a permanent resident of Australia
- Earn less than $125,000 for singles, $150,000 for couples or $155,000 for families (applicable to SW region)
- Do not currently own a home
- Planning to live in the home you build
- Over 18.
Check to see if you qualify here.
And find your dream home here.
Our Biggest Community Open Day Yet
On Sunday, 12 November, we hosted the largest Vasse Community Open Day ever held. Running annually since 2016, it was Read More
Vasse Community Open Day 2023
Save the date! Our FREE Community Open Day is returning to Vasse on Sunday, 12 November, 2023. It runs from 12Read More
Walking for a Heart-Healthier Community
The hibernation season is over; Spring is in full swing! Are you looking to improve your physical health, Read More