We’re excited to announce that Dawson Estate is set to welcome a substantial new park soon!
Parks and green spaces play a huge part in the Vasse Estate master plan, and this next park will be our biggest yet. The park will be located on Yebble Drive, starting at the intersection with Stylaster Circuit and running through to Lynwood Street.
Due to its large size, it will be developed in two phases. The first phase will start in Spring 2021 and is estimated to be complete prior to Christmas. Phase 2 is forecast to be delivered during 2022-2023.
Phase 1 Features
- Mixed use hard courts including full court basketball/ netball court
- BBQ node & shelter to basketball area
- Junior nature play & climb adventure area including swings and balance logs
- Rock climbing feature
- Seating & water amenities
- Open green space
Phase 2 Features
- 12 stage fitness node that integrates with current fitness stations and trails
- Pump track, bike parking and skateable elements
- Secured off-leash dog exercise area including drink fountain and agility elements
- Small shelters near pump track & dog exercise area
- Additional green spaces
Focus on Sustainability
The location of the park was strategically selected with many significant, majestic trees already in the area. These trees will largely be retained to provide shade for the park and maintain habitats of local fauna.
The structures and elements of the park have also been cleverly designed around these trees.
New Stage at Dawson Estate
A new stage of 70 lots will start construction this October. This new stage will include a new section of lots in The Siding, a premium precinct overlooking the new park. Stay tuned for more information on this exciting new release.
Big Block Release
We’re excited to announce the release of the largest lots in Stage 5A at Dawson Estate. These Read More
New Release Stage 5A
We’re very excited to announce a new land release – Stage 5A – at Vasse. Be Nurtured By Nature Read More
Bunbury Farmers Market Coming To Vasse
The renowned Bunbury Farmers Market have recently secured a site in Vasse Village to expand their South West Read More