We’re excited to announce that Dawson Estate is set to welcome a substantial new park soon!
Parks and green spaces play a huge part in the Vasse Estate master plan, and this next park will be our biggest yet. The park will be located on Yebble Drive, starting at the intersection with Stylaster Circuit and running through to Lynwood Street.
Due to its large size, it will be developed in two phases. The first phase will start in Spring 2021 and is estimated to be complete prior to Christmas. Phase 2 is forecast to be delivered during 2022-2023.
Phase 1 Features
- Mixed use hard courts including full court basketball/ netball court
- BBQ node & shelter to basketball area
- Junior nature play & climb adventure area including swings and balance logs
- Rock climbing feature
- Seating & water amenities
- Open green space
Phase 2 Features
- 12 stage fitness node that integrates with current fitness stations and trails
- Pump track, bike parking and skateable elements
- Secured off-leash dog exercise area including drink fountain and agility elements
- Small shelters near pump track & dog exercise area
- Additional green spaces
Focus on Sustainability
The location of the park was strategically selected with many significant, majestic trees already in the area. These trees will largely be retained to provide shade for the park and maintain habitats of local fauna.
The structures and elements of the park have also been cleverly designed around these trees.
New Stage at Dawson Estate
A new stage of 70 lots will start construction this October. This new stage will include a new section of lots in The Siding, a premium precinct overlooking the new park. Stay tuned for more information on this exciting new release.
Our Biggest Community Open Day Yet
On Sunday, 12 November, we hosted the largest Vasse Community Open Day ever held. Running annually since 2016, it was Read More
Vasse Community Open Day 2023
Save the date! Our FREE Community Open Day is returning to Vasse on Sunday, 12 November, 2023. It runs from 12Read More
Walking for a Heart-Healthier Community
The hibernation season is over; Spring is in full swing! Are you looking to improve your physical health, Read More