Your exciting Marketing Consultant Opportunity
With the Vasse Village expected to officially open later this year, we are looking for a creative and proactive Marketing & Promotions Consultant to establish the Vasse Village as a successful commercial and retail hub for businesses, local residents and visitors.
As part of this role you will be required to:
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for the Vasse Village, as per the Vasse Village Strategic Plan and Placemaking Plan;
- Manage budget expenditure for the Vasse Village marketing fund;
- Manage and coordinate Vasse Village events;
- Manage PR opportunities;
- Manage digital & social media marketing channels;
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities as required;
- Liaise with and manage key stakeholders including traders, property managers, City of Busselton, tourism associations etc.
This part time role will require approximately 5-15 hours per week, which may fluctuate depending on events.
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in marketing and promotions tasks;
- Experienced in event management;
- Experienced in managing budgets;
- Digitally savvy with social media & digital marketing knowledge and skills;
- Highly organized with good attention to detail;
- A problem solver who can think outside the box;
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team;
- Community oriented, being a resident of the Vasse/ Busselton community is an advantage.
To download the full Job Description, click here
* required fields